Shopping cart | Earrings | Bracelets | Necklaces | Other | Sale!
____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hairclips and other pretty things


Finally, my hairclips are done and fresh out of the oven! Check them out in more detail here.

Along with that, I've also just uploaded several new pieces of jewellery up onto the website. Depending on how busy next week turns out, this batch of jewellery may be the last before I leave for my holidays! Anyhow I'll keep you all updated if I ever do get round to uploading more pieces in the coming week.




That's all for now! Just a quick reminder that:
  • Free shipping to all Singapore addresses for all orders placed from now till December 10th! (5 more days left!)
  • The auction ends tomorrow - be sure to get your bid in if you haven't yet!

0 comments: