Shopping cart | Earrings | Bracelets | Necklaces | Other | Sale!
____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, November 22, 2008

And a few more customizations!

Hi everyone,

The last week has been simply hectic for me- clearing out a heap of backlog orders from the hiatus, making a few new pieces, and also completing more new orders. Amongst these, I have a few customized pieces I'd like to share with everyone:


This necklace was a special request from a customer to match the Snow Flowers bracelet as a set.

I also customized 2 new pairs of earrings, one for another customer to match the Bratty Holly bracelet and necklace as a 3-piece set, and another for my sister as a gift:


More details can be found under the respective headings of 'earrings' and 'necklaces' for these pieces.

0 comments: