Shopping cart | Earrings | Bracelets | Necklaces | Other | Sale!
____________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 17, 2008

Aftermath of Exam Madness... BACK!


Yes, I'm back 2 days early with the products of the results of my mid-exam destressing: a lot more jewellery! (I just couldn't bear to leave this site stagnant for 48 hours more, so... HAD to make a comback!)

These pieces were tres specially made, so many of them only come with 1 available. That's also why some of them are significantly pricier, because of the limited availability of the design and the time it took me to conjure the final product. I hope you guys will like them all as much as I enjoyed making them.

The new design's nice, isn't it? I figured I had to break away from the old, loads-really-slowly layout previously to something new and refreshing. My humblest apologies everyone for the prolonged inaccessibility to the website during that week or so that it was under construction as well!

Another thing: I went crazy after the end of my exams and my mum was so kind as to bring me bead-shopping, and I am thrilled with my 3 new boxes of charms and beads just sitting there on my worktable, waiting to be used! Here's some sneak peeks of stuff that I bought:


These are just the teensiest fraction of whatever I've bought. So you'll probably be seeing these components in the new additions of jewellery in the very near future!

One last thing- the entire mailing list system has been changed, so if you haven't already done so, existing TRJ mailing list members should re-join the mailing list by clicking this link. Be sure to check your junk mail to make sure that the validation emails aren't being directed to your junk as well!

Well, that's all from me now. I'll try to have an xmas collection loaded soon... so you have that to look forward to as well :) Thanks for being so patient with me everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Sam! ^^
Glad to see you've zoomed back on track without any hesitation.
The new collection is wonderful btw, good job!!