Shopping cart | Earrings | Bracelets | Necklaces | Other | Sale!
____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mona Lisa smile, Bridesmaids and a new look for the shop!

Hi all! It's been a while since I've updated, as always, and I'm currently back in Melbourne for the Easter break and will be here for a week and a bit more! During this time I decided that the shop really needed a new look, as well as a bit of tidying-out of 'sold out' stock, plus I'd always wanted a more professional layout - like those fancy online shop kinds (think ASOS but not as glitzy), so I went ahead and did just that for The Red Jewel. Don't know why it's taken me this long, but now it's all laid out in a grid format so you can see everything at one go and/or arrange the pieces according to price, date added or alphabetical order. Wahey!

I have also made a couple of new pieces but have yet to put them up here. Till then, I shall be working away at this 8,000 word report because it is not going to write itself... Also, Happy Easter everyone! I know I had a lot of chocolate, family and movies (Mona Lisa Smile and Bridesmaids are my current two favourites of all time - have you seen them?), just like the holidays should be!

x x

0 comments: