Shopping cart | Earrings | Bracelets | Necklaces | Other | Sale!
____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 30, 2010

A new year, a new collection


Hello hello! It has seriously been too long! My holidays have been breathtaking, fattening but most importantly, relaxing - but it's good to be back after almost 2 months overseas. No wonder they say Home Sweet Home. Despite jetlag, crazy unpacking and uni application in the past week I've managed to squeeze in a bit of jewellery making, and came up with this festive collection, just in time for Chinese New Year.

Also - with the advent of my very imminent move away from Melbourne for uni, it is with great regret that I announce that I will unfortunately not be able to make as much stuff as I'd like to in the near future. That said, The Red Jewel is therefore going to have a little respite until I graduate... (wow that makes me seem so old)

But fear not! I will, as much as I can, update this website - I'll see if I can squeeze in some beads and pliers along with my luggage. Finally as a big thank you to all of you for your support over these years... ,

STOREWIDE 30% SALE
(excludes new items from CNY collection)
Sale lasts from 30th Jan to 4th Feb - catch it while you can ;)

Thank you everyone! Hope your holidays have been restful, now to gear up for the year ahead!

0 comments: