Shopping cart | Earrings | Bracelets | Necklaces | Other | Sale!
____________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 16, 2009

We're having a STALL!

Dear Everyone!

I have exciting news!!! This Wednesday, the 18th of November 2009, will be The Red Jewel's first ever STALL at Caribbean Market!!! Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!

I have no idea how it is going to turn out, but I am all set to go! I've just got to make little signs to display on the stall table, plus some signs to indicate prices for the earring stands. Thanks to my lovely sister and mum, we spent a good 1+++ hours tonight making tags, threading them, pricing them and putting them on the jewellery! I could NOT have done all that without their help.

The result:


MARKET DETAILS
When - This Wednesday, the 18th of November; from 8.30am to 3.00pm
Where - 1280 Ferntree Gully Rd, Scoresby. For more detail, see map below
I'm not exactly sure how useful this notice about The Red Jewel's stall is, because we'll be randomly allocated a stall on the day so I can't say for sure where exactly in the market we're going to be. Nevertheless, if you do have time and are game for a leisurely stroll through the market, all the while keeping an eye out for a table full of gorgeous jewellery, then Wednesday's the day for you!
Admission charge - FREE!


View Larger Map

To learn more about the market you can visit their website.

Hopefully it'll turn out well, I'll report back with photos if I do manage to get any. Do drop by if you have the time to see the jewellery up close in person, PLUS prices are also marked down heavily and I am also selling new releases that have not yet been uploaded on the website. See you there!

0 comments: