Shopping cart | Earrings | Bracelets | Necklaces | Other | Sale!
____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, June 6, 2009

More items up + last few days for the auction!


Here are a few more items I came up with recently, hope y'all like :) View them in their respective categories of earrings, bracelets and necklaces.

I am especially proud of one of my newly made bracelets, The Constant Gardener.


It took me forever to get the beads on it to sit right! I wanted something that was a little different to what I usually made, and also tried to make it chunkier. The result was very satisfying though!

Finally...just a quick thankyou to those who have placed bids for the auctioned necklace! It is ending in 3 days' time, at 9pm on Tuesday the 9th of June.

Be sure to get your bids in quick if you haven't already :) I've added an email notification system for those who would like to be notified of new bids, hopefully that makes things easier.

The current highest bid is $9.00 (edit: as of 6 June 10 a.m. Australian time). For the most updated bid please check the actual auction post below. To place a bid, click here.

0 comments: