Shopping cart | Earrings | Bracelets | Necklaces | Other | Sale!
____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sam's e-Shopping Picks
Attention: All Online Shop Owners! There's a new shop feature service in town.

What is it?
An amazing service which provides reviews of online shops with no strings attached :)

Being an online shop owner myself, I totally understand the importance of shop features and advertising. Therefore, as of the 1st of March 2008, I have decided to establish Sam's e-Shopping Picks. I review other shops on my personal blog and by default, if you're reviewed by me your shop automatically earns itself a place on my personal blog sidebar!

Incentives for shop owners?

  1. You can display your shop's review by Sam's e-Shopping Picks somewhere prominent on your shop
  2. All featured shops will automatically earn themselves a neat spot on my personal blog's sidebar for their shop link/banner

All featured shops are also required to link back to this blog by displaying this adorable little icon on their shop.

How do I go about sending a request for a shop feature?

All you have to do is send me an email at eshoppingpicks@hotmail.com with the following details:

  1. Your shop name
  2. Shop URL
  3. A brief summary of your shop (e.g. your products, when did you start your shop, why you think your shop is the best etc)
And I will get back to you asap. A confirmation email will be sent to you if your shop feature request is successful and you will be notified when I put a feature post of your shop up.

0 comments: