Shopping cart | Earrings | Bracelets | Necklaces | Other | Sale!
____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just thought I'd share something that I've completed of late, a special customization done for a customer: a 3 piece set called Softly Elegant. I just thought the soft mushroom and plummy colours really contributed to the whole 'soft' factor and the antique roses just about finish this lovely set's elegant look.

I've just decided that I will not be sharing details (descriptions and prices in respective categories of 'earrings', 'necklaces' etc) of jewellery that I customize to maintain originality, so you guys will just have to deal with the Softly Elegant set in this photo! For customization enquiries, feel free to email me direct at theredjewel@hotmail.com.

0 comments: