Shopping cart | Earrings | Bracelets | Necklaces | Other | Sale!
____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 4, 2007

FAQ

Got a question? Have a look and see if these answer any of your queries. If you still can't find the answer you're looking for, feel free to leave a tag at the tag board (on the right under 'enquiries'... scroll down) with your email address so I can get back to you. Or you can drop me a message here.

Browse by category:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About The Red Jewel
Where are you based?
I'm based in Melbourne, Australia.

Where do you get your beads/materials?
Everywhere, basically. Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong.


Postage
What are postage charges like, both locally and internationally?
There are 2 kinds of postage methods to choose from, depending on a customer's purchase volume. All the following postage charges stated are in Australian Dollars.

How long will it take for my jewellery to get to me?
Delivery times are as follows:

Normal mail locally (within Australia): Jewellery takes approximately 3-5 working days to be delivered.

Normal mail international: Jewellery takes approximately 3-10 working days to be delivered. This will cost approximately AUD$2.80 and is a less expensive option if delivery is not courier urgent.

Registered mail international: Offers an added security service for merchandise items, proof of posting, and a signature on delivery, for only $5 more than normal mail. Takes approximately 3-10 working days to be delivered.


Purchasing Troubles
What are the various payment methods in a nutshell?
Customers residing in Australia and Singapore: Direct bank transfer highly recommended. For Australian customers, transfers will be made to my NAB bank account and for Singaporean customers, transfers are to my POSB bank account.

Overseas customers (Countries besides Australia and Singapore): PayPal*
(*Please note that all Paypal transactions are automatically subject to a 3.4% + AUD$0.30 flat fee.)

The length of the bracelets are not indicated. Does it mean that we have to indicate our required length when we place our order?
Yes, that would be great! Saves me having to ask you :)

Are prices stated in SGD or AUD or something else?
Prices stated are in AUD. (Australian Dollars)

I'm interested in getting something, but how do I convert Australian Dollars to another currency?
A currency converter is provided at the bottom left of this page, below the 'Terms & Conditions' section. Naturally, this makes currency conversion easy as pie even if you live half a globe away from Australia. Select 'AUD' (Australian Dollars) to convert from, and whatever respective currency you would like to convert to. All transactions which involve currency conversion are processed through this currency converter.

Does 'sold out' mean that no more remakes of an item is possible?
Yes.

Are you open to customizations?
Certainly! Just send me an email with a general description of what you want us to customize, namely:

1. Type of accessory (necklace, earring, bracelet etc)
2. Colour theme
3. Preferred type of beads to use (glass beads, crystals, charms etc)
4. (if applicable) If you want to match it with an existing design that's already on the website

And here are some examples of customizations that I have created specially for some of my customers in the past:





Site Help
I can't seem to load any of your pictures, I've probably refreshed the page 10 times already! Must I use a specific server?
This site is guaranteed to work perfectly on Internet Explorer, but I'm not exactly sure about Mozilla. I've had a friend who said she can't see the pictures on Mozilla but I'm not sure if it's just her, so there you go.

Also- with the pictures not being able to seen, I understand that is quite a problem especially if you have a slow internet. Try clicking on the respective button again. For instance, if you click on 'earrings' and only a few of the pictures show up, try clicking the 'earrings' button again. I find that works better than refreshing the page 100 times!

Is there a way to see bigger pictures of the jewellery?
Unfortunately, albeit my superior IT knowledge (*shameless self praise*), I still have yet to learn of a way for customers to click on a picture and view an enlarged version of it... so at the moment, if anyone needs a close up of something, please email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

0 comments: