Shopping cart | Earrings | Bracelets | Necklaces | Other | Sale!
____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Another major update!


Now holidaying in hot and sunny Singapore, which has very good food and shopping!!! This round's pieces are mostly bracelets... you can say I had a bit of a brainwave for those over earrings and necklaces this time! Note the special lampwork beads I used for many of the pieces. You can view more about these pieces in their respective jewellery categories: earrings, bracelets or necklaces.

I'd also like to grab this opportunity to say that I am still managing to carry out orders at this stage in time, so if you have something that you would like to get, email me anyway and I'll see what I can do.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! Partay!

0 comments: